Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Saturday! It's that time again. Sorry I didn't get it posted yesterday.
I am happy to report that I had a 2 pound weight loss yesterday morning!!

I just got home from running with the girls. They really challenged me today...we ran uphill for most of our run. I didn't make it the whole time, but I gave it my best shot.
I'm feeling great!

I hope you have had a wonderful week and I'm looking forward to seeing your numbers.
Please remember Dena, one of our fellow weight loss challengers, in your prayers. She was admitted to the hospital this week for chest pains. She is home now and doing well.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still stuck at 139. I have lost 5 pounds total, 2 since joining with you.

I will lose this week!

bearhugs62 said...

Lucky You.
“Oh” what I would give to lose some weight.
I just wish I could walk to do it.
Maybe after my upcomming .Trip to the military hospital in Maryland.
I just hope they can fix my foot.
(Or should I say I pray they can fix it).I will keep Dena in my prayers.

Faith said...

ACK....I am still at 116!!!
Oh well...at least I am down from 119 which is what I wanted...I still wanna get back to 110...is it possible at age 48??
At least I am out and power walking again....yesterday was our warmest day since october! It was 70 and sunny!! yeah!

Sonya said...

I lost another .5 this week. It's slow but I'm digging it! Plus, I've been playing with my meals and adding more snacks just to see how I'll do. I'm going to bust it for the next two weeks because I want to lose 4 more pounds. Then, hubby has agreed to take me out for pizza! We haven't had pizza in ten weeks! I can almost taste it now!

Amy said...

Great job on the 2 pounds this week! I've tagged you for 7 random things. If you have time to play along, visit my site for the details!

Diane Meyer said...

I tagged you, you cutie-pie. Come over to my blog and see what you have to do now. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl
I'm down another pound this week.