Girls, let me just tell ya what I did today. I just got home from a Belly Dancing Class! We had it after our muscle flex class today.
One of the girls at the gym has a sister that is visiting from Japan for 2 weeks and she is teaching us gym gals how to belly dance!!! We had a blast. We all did more laughing than anything.
You talking about a serious ab workout.....this is it. It was GREAT!
and....one more little tidbit.
Today, on the way home from the gym.....Blake and I almost always stop at Mickey D's to get him a small french fry and I get my much loved 32 oz water with light ice, 4 slices of lemon and 4 packs of Splenda. I know those people think I'm a real fruit loop when I go into my extremely detailed water ordering. LOL!!!!
Ok...so anyway......I asked Blake if he wanted chicken nuggets today. He said "No Momma...just fries...I don't want to get the chicken and waste your money." While giving me one of his big smiles. LOL!!!! That CrACked me up!!!!! I thought I was going to have to pull the van over right then and there and give him a big smooch right on the lips!!! He is so stinkin' cute I could just die!!! Blake and Jarrett both are ALWAYS saying the funniest things.....I just can't keep up with them all. But, this one today....I could remember since I was coming straight home.
Ok....gotta go and buy some of those little cymbal thingys for my fingers. You know for my next Belly Dancing Class!!! HA!!! That would be so impressive wouldn't it!!!
I hope you are having a GREAT day!!!!!
OOOPS!!!! I completely forgot (see what I mean about remembering stuff!!) it was Wordless Wednesday until just this very second!!!! Oh well.....It was wordless for most of the day anyway....does that still count???!!!! 
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Guess What I Just Did....
Posted by
Jennifer
at
12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















6 comments:
Kids say the cutest things, huh? You sound like me in the specific ordering! :)
WOW. belly dancing....how daring!! when my son was younger, (he's only 13 now), i kept a journal of "letters" that i wrote to him and wrote down some of those cute things that i didn't want to forget. when he's older i'll give it to him. just a thought. happy wednesday!
I attended a Military Spouse Brunch and our Entertainment was a lady who taught us belly dancing! We laughed so much and it was lots of fun...some of the older ladies were quite appalled...that was even funny! I even think there were some little blessing born 9 months after that function...ah the Army!
Krista-Thanks for the suggestion. I have a baby book for both Jarrett and Blake and I have always jotted down little things here and there...but not the everyday funnies.
Tam--Ha! That's funny. I bet those older ladies were not happy at all. We also did ALOT of laughing yesterday while we were doing our "belly dancing". We didn't have a clue what we were doing. When you think of belly dancing you think of beautiful, sultry clothing and sensual moves. That was SO not us yesterday!!! LOL!!! We had just finished our workouts and we had our yucky gym clothes on and we were not sultry by no means...some of us looked like robots!! It was hysterical..let me just tell ya!!
Oh to have been a fly on the wall!
How fun!
I bet you girls had a blast!!
Post a Comment