Pizza.....yummmm....it's one of my favorites!
They're fun to make and even more fun to eat.
My favorite type of pizza is...thick crust...pepperoni, extra cheese and mushrooms. I very rarely get my mushrooms. I'm usually outnumbered by the plain ole' pepperoni and cheese lovers that live in my house.

Oh...this is an easy one.
Your question for the day is...
What's YOUR favorite type of PIZZA???















12 comments:
I would like to order one large hand tossed SUPREME pizza please.
I like it all.
I very rarely get it though...because in my house I too am outnumbered.
I loved the cartoon for your WW. I need one of those!
Love you Jenn
M
We love the pizza I make at home. It is great with lots of toppings and cheese. It has turkey sausage, onions, peppers, zucchini, spinach, pizza sauce, and a whole bag of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Just thinking about it is making me hungry. YUMMMMMMMMM! I think I have three pieces left over in my refrigerator. I think it is time to raid the refrigerator!!!!!!!!
I love pizza. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm sure my boys could too.
I am a plain cheese kinda gal.
Boring huh?
Your WW is so practical. If someone actually invented that, they would make millions!~!
Truthfully any pizza that is delivered and not made by me is my favorite, but if I was ordering just for me....cheese with tomatoes and pineapples with extra sauce! Sounds gross, but it is great-probably only to me though!! Glad to be back in blog world-I've missed you guys!!
Thin crust from Pizza Plus, with just plain cheese and extra cheese. YUMMY!!
Greta
pepperoni totally!
The cheesiest pizza I can find...the more cheese the better! When I was prego...I craved Hawiian Pizza...yum!
Just give me a $5 Little Ceasar Hot-n-Ready pepperoni and cheese and I'm happy...happy that I don't have to cook!!
love
Karen
Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh
Gooey Gooey white pizza with lots of garlic, spinach and mushrooms.
(sorry Rachel Ray) YUM OH!
My husbands White 'Za or Chicken Supreme from NYPizza, a local place here in town. YUM!!
I love my crust as THIN as possible! I'm a vegitarian so NO MEAT for me :) I love tomatoes, mushrooms, green olives, onions and green peppers on mine!
A thin crust cheese from Dominoes or coming in at a close second...a veggie pizza with whole wheat crust and fresh mozz.cheese from Cootie Brown's (it may sound healthy, but I promise, I am not! heehee!). Both are yummy!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comments! :)
Have a great day!
Anne
Post a Comment