I've received 2 blog awards. I'm excited!
This caught me by surprise.
I didn't have time to dress up,write an acceptance speech or anything!!
The first one is called "The Circle of Friends" award.
I received it from Becky @ Tales From A Domestic Briefcase.
Here's what she said about me...
"Jennifer: Always being uber inspiring."
Thank you so much Becky!!!
This next one is the "You Are A Blog Star" award.
This is from Betty @ BearHugs62
Here's what she said about me....
"Hey yawl, I think my first move today should be to give Jennifer a STAR.She disserves this star for being a special person who takes the time to care.She is someone who makes a real difference in people’s life.Reading her blog has made a difference in my life.So here’s a big star to you girl."
Betty, thank you very much!!!

Friday, May 9, 2008
Blog Awards!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
11:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















5 comments:
Those are so sweet! It was great to meet you last night, I felt like I had known you forever! What a blessing!
Congrats!!!!!! LOVE IT! SO SO sweet and IF any of my blog buddies deserves it.....IT IS YOU because you are so faithful with postings and SUPER sweet, caring and YOUR BLOG IS GREAT!!!!
Happy Mother's Day WEEKEND!
"Oh" how sweet, I love the circle of friends one. It is just to cute.
That one says it all. You go girl!!!
I can't think of anyone more deserving! Congrats to you!
Like I have said before...you are just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside.
I hope you have a happy mother's day....and I'm sure you will.
You so do deserve these!!
Rock on, girlfriend!
Post a Comment