Yesterday evening at Blake's T-Ball game, Blake hit one out of the park!
Not really...but it was close!!
The ball was pitched to him....he had his cute little stance going...that very serious face full of determination and WHACK! He smacked that ball!!!
It was going....going....GONE!
You could hear us cheering all of the park.
Blake took off running to first base with a huge smile from ear to ear.
The best part was that Papaw Dan gave us a surprise visit just to watch Blake's game!
He brought his video camera and got it all on tape!!
Wait a minute......
I change my mind....the best part was seeing the look on Papaw Dan's face when Blake SMACKED that ball!! =-)
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
It Was Out Of The Park!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
2:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















4 comments:
Guess he was Impressed!!! What to go BLAKE!!!
That is so AWESOME! Davis hit his first one to the fence this weekend and Duffer and I were both about to knock each other down jumping and yelling like yahoos. Jett's first game is tomorrow and I am so excited about it...will definitely have to charge up the camera for it!
A little note from the editor =-)
When I said "Out of the Park".....it was no where near out of the park.
It went up, over and several yards past 2nd base.
We don't play on a full baseball field.
That feeling in your stomach/heart when they do these things is so amazing and unexplainable. Such pure joy!
Post a Comment