This is who I wanted to be when I was little. WONDER WOMAN!! I would run around in my Wonder Woman Underoos (don't laugh, I bet you had Underoos too!!) pretending that I was her. I was a force to be reckoned with at that!! She was my hero! Really now....WHO wouldn't want their very own lasso of truth (that would come in handy around this house at times!!), indestructible bracelets and she was so WISE, SWIFT and STRONG!! Love her!!
Ok....let's get back to the here and now. If you could have ANY superpowers........
For example:
lasso of truth, to be invisible, mind reading, climb walls, x-ray vision, ability to fly, time travel, super human speed....strength....vision....senses.......etc.....
Tell me what would it be....
Hmmmmm.....MINE would be......to be invisible and mind reading.......that would be LOTS of fun!! Have you ever said "I would like to be a fly on the wall"....I could experience that. Cool..huh! Oh...and one more thing....I would also like to throw in some SuperHuman Speed! I would like to clean my house in a single bound!! Oh to dream....
So here's YOUR question for today.....
If you could have ANY superpowers, what would YOU choose??

















19 comments:
I think I would choose the time thing or the flying.
I had forgotten about underoos;)
I idolized Wonder Woman when I was a little girl also.
If I could have any super power it would be to be invisible, fly, and I could use the lasso of truth from time to time.
The flying would come in handy with these outrageous gas prices!!!!!
I think being invisible would be a hoot!
I love your question of the day! I look forward to it every Wednesday.
I hope your leg is doing much better.
What a fun question! I would choose being invisible. I could handle that for a couple of days for sure!!!!
I would like to have the Bewitched nose twitch in my possession too.
Love you Jennifer
Sharon
I love ? of the day Jennifer. This is a fun way of getting to know each other too! My husband always asks us this question and I would love to have the ability to time travel.
There are so many things I would do over. Not mistakes, but spending as much time with my father as I possibly could before he passed away, or running and jumping before I became disabled, or working harder in school instead of just cramming it all in so I would pass a test!
Praying for your knee and hoping you'll be running soon. Also wondering if you ever found your checkbook? Maybe I missed it if you told us!
Have a great day!!
I Dream of Jeanie....I liked that she could cross her arms and blink whatever she wanted and there it was....so that is the power I want....of a Jeanie!
Have a great Thursday!!!!!!
HOPE YOU are feeling better with that KNEE!
Amy~
No, we never found my checkbook. I still think it's going to show up somewhere in this house.
Thanks for asking =-)
I blogged about it in the middle of another post a few days ago...you could have easily missed it.
****
AND my knee is doing better...with my meds and my heating pad at night. I am just really missing my regular workouts. I'm trying to take it easy until next Wednesday.
Thank you all so much for your concern =-)
Hey Jenn
I would have to go with time travel. I would do alot of things differently and do some things that I didn't have the guts to do before!!
I love the question of the day too.
Your blog is great, it's a direct reflection of the person you are!!!! Fun to be around and easy to love!!
Love you girl!
M
I know this is going to sounds crazy, but I always wanted to be Samantha on BeWitched...Loved the show, still do...I wish I could twinkle my nose, and everything would be done...Including taking shower,hair, and makeup!!!
I loved Wonder Woman to I use a jump rope as my lasso to funny I almost dress up like her for Halloween as far as super power I don't know that hard but flying or time travel would be cool too!
Your a women after my own heart. LOL I too ran around in my Wonder Women Underoos. :) and the two super powers I would want to have are the very same as yours.. OH to be a mother with those two super powers on your side.. You can keep an eye on your children when they don't want to have you hanging around.. and to be able to read your teenagers mind(though that might be a scary place LOL) but to know what your child was thinking what a wonderful tool that would be in helping raise and train them..
So I dont have super powers.. but thankfully I have God.. I think I would be a complete mess as a mother if It wasn't for the fact that I know God is going to do his will in my children life even if I mess up here and there..
Now setting aside the whole being a MOM thing.. I think it would be super cool to time travel to spend a day or two in different places at different times would be so wild.
time travel
Love
-ann
being invisible...and the blinking and getting whatever you want like I Dream of Jeanie wouldn't be half bad either...I think I would blink a roof on this house!!!
The ability to heal...supernaturally, like Jesus does....(that's my serious answer)
My fun answer would be to read people's minds...that would be trip....of course if they were thinking horrid things about me, well, that would not be so good! LOL
Love your ??s of the week! Enjoy your weekend
I wish I could wiggle my nose and have my laundry all folded, like Samantha on Bewitched! Is that a superpower?
I just had to share with you that i LOVED Wonder Woman when I was little. I had the underoos and one of my babysitters even made me the wrist bands and tiara out of cardboard and tin foil. Ahhhh, the good old days! lol
Just read you comments back and I see there is another Samantha-from-bewitched fan here :) Sometimes I'm convinced all women think alike!
Hmmmm, I would like to time travel! That would be awesome. I would travel back to lots of times and places. I'd love to jump to the time when my grandparents were first married and sit and talk with them. I'd also like to jump back to Jesus' time and see what it was like to hear the Apostles speak.
As for WW, I loved Linda Carter! She rocked! And yes, I had underoos! Everybody who was anybody had them!
Hey YOU guys have a GREAT Memorial Day WEEKEND!
OOOO I laughed so hard....your checkbook comment..on my blog! Hey never to much info...yeah my hubs has the blackberry next to our bed also! LOL LOL 24 hour a day!
AGAIN YOU all have a GREAT GREAT Weekend!!!
OH how funny.....I would pretend to be HER too!!! Hee-hee! I didn't have the underoos though! :(
Been catching up on your posts!!! We're too busy right now....I am ready for some summer down time!!
You know we should try to meet up sometime this summer.....especially since we are located so close to each other!!! :)
Hugs!!!
I had Wonder Woman Underoos! I used to spin around just like WW.
I would love to have Samantha's powers (Bewitched). Just wiggle your nose and make anything happen! :)
Post a Comment