Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wordless Wednesday~~LOL!!!!!!!!

18 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm not sure whether to laugh or be disturbed! Haha! :)

Rachel said...

LOL!!!! LOL!!!!
That's hysterical!

Thanks for the laugh this morning!

Tam said...

OO a post for all of us cat lovers!

Andrea said...

Oh yeah - that's a good one! Great pic! Happy WW!

KC said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL... I can't stop LOL.. there is a place like that about 6 door away from our house and over the years I have had 4 not 1 not 2 not 3 but4 cats just vanish they went outside and just never came home
I always joke with DH that we need to check down there.

mommy24treasures said...

oh now that is funny!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!
I'm still laughing!!!!! Hilarious!!

Love you Jenn
M

Unknown said...

LOL, that's hillarious!

Valarie Lea said...

Bwahahaha!! That is to funny! :o)

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's why I don't eat Chinese! hahahahahahahaha!

Unknown said...

lol that is too funny

Anonymous said...

That's really funny Jennier. Where did you get that?
I have always heard if your cat or dog vanishes check you local chinese restaurant! very funny!

Sharon

Faith said...

That is hysterical...I needed a good laugh today!!

Anonymous said...

Crazy!

Michelle said...

OH BY ALL THAT IS HOLY!

LMF(anny)O

There just are no words.

Keri said...

That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

That is flippin hilarious!!!!!

Wendy

Natalie Witcher said...

Because of this, you HAVE to go to my blog today and see how my friend and I "teach Asian" HA!