Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ok this question is very easy...doesn't require much thought....and is very random...
I love cereal.
My 2 fav's are Smores and Honey Bunches of Oats w/Almonds.
Milk and Cereal, CEREAL and MILK
Here's YOUR question of the day....

What's your favorite cereal???
I think EVERYONE has a favorite cereal

13 comments:

AshNAlMom said...

My Healtier choice is Frosted Mini Wheats, but I love Captain Cruch with Berries and Fruit Loops right out of the box!

Denise C said...

Oh I love love love Special K with Red Berries!!!! YUMMY!!!
I have enjoyed catching up on your posts!!! You all have been a busy family!!!
Have a fabulous weekend!!!
Blessings,
Denise

Anonymous said...

I love frosted mini wheats right out of the box as a snack Yumo!!!!!!
My second best would be a combination that my nephew Brandon introduced me to, not healthy but good. Fruit Loops mixed with CoCo Puffs. It is how I get my chocolate fix without getting headaches.
Love Dena

Faith said...

My most favorite and the one I eat almost every a.m. is regular Cheerios with blueberries on top plus skim milk. Seriously. I have eaten this for years. Just added the fresh blueberries though 2 years ago to get my cholesterol lower! I think I am like my dad...he used to eat this cereal often.
My 2nd fave is the new Quaker Oats Pecan Maple Brown sugar one that comes in the little packets. Of course then I ruin it by adding heaps of brown sugar on top but...it is sooooo good! (maybe this is why I gained 8 lbs over the winter?!)

Anonymous said...

Gosh I have so Many! Captain Crunch w/Crunch Berries, Trix, Froot Loops, Count Chocola..frankaberries..any kids cereal I LOVE!!!! but I do like Raisin Brain TOO!

Anonymous said...

quaker oatmeal squares! yum!

Tam said...

If I want something sweet I eat foot loops but ON a regular basis I would have to say raisin bran

Tam said...

WE are good down here in the deep South...lol Spending that TAX check! LOL LOL I need to blog soon but the beach has been keeping me distracted!!! LOL LOL It is nice when you live so close to the beach this time of year. BEFORE it gets all crowded. We love to go after dinner and take the boys for walks! So hence my lack of blogging...LOL LL I hope you guys have a great and fun filled weekend!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Plain old Life cereal is my absolute favorite. They once changed the recipe and I called in and complained and a few weeks later it went back to the original (not b/c of my call but b/c many had called!)

Stephanie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really enjoyed reading some of yours too.

Hmmm...my favorite cereal, hands down, is Fruity Pebbles. I know, I'm such a little kid :)

Unknown said...

Too funny I just bought Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds it is so good! My daughter likes the Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberrys!

~cassie~ said...

Special K-Cinnamon and pecan...Yummy!!

Sonya said...

Fruity Pebbles, Honeycomb, and Peanut Butter Captain Crunch! Very healthy, huh? LOL!