Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ok...so I'm driving down the highway when I'm 22 years old. Listening to some jammin music on the radio....probably singing along. It was a beautiful sunny day....I have my windows down enjoying every second.
When all of a sudden the back windshield on my 1988 Pontiac Sunbird completely SHATTERS into a million pieces and is sucked out of the back of my car!!!!!

Can you say HOLY MOLY???!!!

It was the weirdest sound I have ever heard.....I'm making the sound with my mouth right now...but unfortunately you can't hear me.

I was on my way to Michael's house and luckily it wasn't too far away.
Danny (Michael's Dad) said that it must not have been sealed properly.
I had to have my back windshield replaced...DUH!....and everything was OK.

That is merely ONE of the FREAKY things that have happened to me.
There's been plenty.
It seems like anytime I go anywhere....the craziest things happen.
Usually FUNNY crazy, not windshield shattering crazy! =-)

Here's YOUR question of the day....

What funny crazy thing or freaky crazy thing has happened to you.......
Come on....I know there's been something.....
Take a second and share.....please oh please =-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like you weird things have happened to me during my life time. But the one that comes to mind is about this dog I had many years ago who loved the water. When ever any one was outside washing there car or watering their yard you would find this dog laying in the gutter with the water running over his belly. One day I came home from work feeling very tired and sore and decided to take a nice hot bubble bath to relax. I had that tub full of bubbles and just laid back in the nice hot water when all of a sudden this dog make a flying leap and landed right between my legs.
What a sight!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was happy but I was not. He was covered in bubbles sneezing and just loving it. Well as you can guess my bubble bath came to an end.
Love Dena

Tanja said...

When I was about 16 or 17, I had braces. I was a loner and often shut myself into my room, jamming to the music on the radio. Once, I was lying face down on the floor (don't ask me why! It made sense at the time I guess.) and I had my mouth open, singing. The next thing I know, my braces were stuck to the carpet. Unfortunately, I had my music on so loud that no one could hear my muffled cries for help. And, really, how could they possibly have helped anyway? Oh, and did I mention that my bedroom door was locked as well? Yeah. I think I struggled for about 10 minutes before I finally freed myself. I was near tears by then from frustration. I laugh about it now. But I never opened my mouth while lying on a carpeted floor again while I had braces. You live and learn.

Diane Meyer said...

Okay, I'll play. When I was 18 I ran out of gas right in the middle of a busy intersection. Yikes! People were driving by, shouting nice things like, "Hey, nice place to park!" and such.
I ran across the street to a payphone (yes, I am THAT old) made a quick call to get some ASAP help, and then found out I was locked in the phone booth. The door was broken. I was stuck. I saw my people come to help me, all I could do was wave and scream. They couldn't hear me or see me. Very frustrating. And weird.

Amy said...

First off I want to say that I do NOT believe in esp or anything of that nature, okay? Okay.

We hadn't had our associate pastor very long when I dreamed that they had decided to move away. I dreamed we were visiting their house and I needed to go to the bathroom. I went and they had even packed the toilet paper! Everything was packed away. In my dream I asked if they were moving to another church and then I woke up.

Okay, the very next day I went shopping at Wal-mart and saw our associate pastor's wife. I started telling her about my dream and she looked at me as if I were from Mars. She walked away without saying anything. I thought that I had offended her.

She called me that night and apologized and said I caught her off guard. The truth was that they had been asked to come pastor a church and had just accepted the offer, but hadn't told anyone yet!

And then it gets freakier. I dreamed that a dear friend of mine who had moved away for a better paying job had decided to move back here and take a 9-5 job because he had been away from his family so much. In my dream he said he cared more about his family than the money.

Again, it was the next day, but my friend called and told me that Mike was moving back home and taking a 9-5 job because he was tired of spending so much time away from his family! I told her -Yes, I already knew that! She asked how I knew because this was a decision they hadn't discussed with anyone...not even their side of the families. And she was only the third person they had told!

Spooky! Again, I don't believe I have powers or anything weird like that. But it is kinda crazy, huh?