Tuesday, May 27, 2008

No Rain =-)

Jarrett's game didn't get rained out. YEAH! It actually didn't rain all day...just cloudy. So much for the weather channel!
I stayed home most of the day and finished up my household chores, so that's a good thing. That frees up the rest of my week...except for the daily picking up we do. So SUNSHINE come on.....I'm ready for the P-O-O-L!! =-)

Jarrett had a good game tonight. He had 2 triples and a single. He scored 3 runs and got a runner out at first. The Yankees won....they rank #1 in the league!! YIPPEEEE!

Anyway....after he scored his last run....he was walking back to the dugout and I yelled "Way to go Foxy!!".

I've told you before Jarrett tries not to smile when he is on or off the field during his games. He is always oh so serious and focused.

But, I got him good with that statement.
He simply couldn't contain his smile. ha..ha..ha...
His coach said..."There's that million dollar smile!" as he patted him on the head.

Jarrett is such a sweetie....most of the time ;-).

I didn't take any pictures this evening....we just video taped it.

After the game, we took a trip to the Beach Hut with the Clymens Fam (they stayed to watch Jarrett's game after Allie and Ashley's game was over). The Beach Hut is a neat little place that sells slushies. We love it. We go there at least twice a week during the Summer.
Our favorite slushy flavors are:

Michael--Orange
Jarrett--Tigers Blood
Blake--Bubble Gum
Mine--Wedding Cake

Blake missed out this time though...he fell asleep on the way. The Blakester was completely wiped out. I'm a little on the tired side tonight too. I think I'm going to go join my husband in our matching Archie Bunker recliners in the den and watch a little television until I can't hold my eyes open any longer. Yep! That sounds like a plan! Good night =-)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yes I was very happy it didn't rain! Jett's team lost but my SIL came over after the game so I didn't have time to post...will do this afternoon if I can...Davis plays at 6pm and Jett again at 7:15! Unlike you, I took 225 pictures...I think I have a major problem...hee hee hee!

Have a great day!