Welcome to my
SUMMERTIME Blog Par-Tay!!
School's OUT!!!
Summer's IN!!!
Bring on the flip-flops and suntan lotion!!
YIPEEEE!!!!
I thought we might kick it (yes..I just said "kick-it" ha..ha..)
at my party to a tune from NKOTB!!
Here it is....there NEW single....it's called "SUMMERTIME"
You will have to pause my Finetune music on my sidebar
Today was Jarrett's last day of school! We went this morning and picked up Jarrett's report card and now we are getting ready to go have some FUN!! Blake has his friend, Connor, over and Jarrett is at his friend, Cameron's, house...and we are meeting at the park for lunch in a little while. We couldn't spend the first day of Summer break just sitting around the house!!
OK...I have to take a second to brag on my little man!
He came home with 6 AWARDS today!!!
~Spelling Award
~Outstanding Citizen Award
~Recognition of Academic Excellence
~Mathematics Award
~Outstanding Attendance Award
~Accelerated Reader Award (Jarrett is reading on a 5.8 grade level!!)
We are sooo proud of him, he has worked so hard this year! He is ready for the 4th grade!
Way to go Jarrett!!!!
We are looking forward to a GREAT Summer together!
I love having my boys at home =-)
OK...I have to take a second to brag on my little man!
He came home with 6 AWARDS today!!!
~Spelling Award
~Outstanding Citizen Award
~Recognition of Academic Excellence
~Mathematics Award
~Outstanding Attendance Award
~Accelerated Reader Award (Jarrett is reading on a 5.8 grade level!!)
We are sooo proud of him, he has worked so hard this year! He is ready for the 4th grade!
Way to go Jarrett!!!!
We are looking forward to a GREAT Summer together!
I love having my boys at home =-)















12 comments:
This is great! I love your par-tay idea.I love the song too.
That Jarrett must be one smart cookie!!! Tell him good job on getting all those awards.
Our last day was yesterday and we are par-taying too.
Happy Summer!
WoW! lucky you! with our make-up days, nick goes until June 3rd! ughhh. ENJOY!
Can't wait to hear about all the summer fun you guys will be having! Congrats to your smart kiddo! Keep up the good work!
Loving the par-tay! You are hysterical.
Congrats to that brain child of yours! He's got the brains and the looks.....the world better look out for Jarrett!!!
Love you Jenn
M
you make me smile:)
I love it!
I hope your summer is super fun filled with partying.
Awards day can give you such a wonderful feeling. When they say your chlds name each time for the award you just feel sooo amazing inside.
That's awesome...Tell him we're so proud of him & his awards...He must be really really smart to get all of those outstanding achievements!!!!
Omigosh Jennifer! Sounds like you kicked off the season with a bang! We are also VERY happy to be out!
Congrats to your little man! WOOHOO!!!
LOVE the song! :) It's catchy, isn't it? So are you a NKOTB fan from way back too? :)
Sounds like you are going to have a great summer! We are gearing up for our vaca as I type! Woohoo!
Hope you have a great Mem Day weekend!
~Anne
I'm not a die hard NKOTB fan or anything....but, I do LOVE THIS SONG!
Yes...it's very catchy...I can't quit singing it. =-)
LOVE IT!!
Way to go Jarret! Fabulous awards!!! Hope you all are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!!! We are working on the decks and docks over here...ugh!!! Not quite my idea of a relaxing Memorial Day wee4kend! Chelsi was the smart one of the bunch...she went camping with her best friend!!! Hee-hee!
Hugs sweet friend!!
Ugh, we still have another week left. Almost done, though. Enjoy summer with your boys!
Oh yeah, congrats to Jarrett. That is awesome!!
Post a Comment