I went and got me some brown hair today!
You can see what a difference it is from the picture of me on the right.
No....I didn't cut my hair off....it's just up in a clip in the back. It's the same length and style as before....just a different color.
I decided I needed a little color change.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Looky What I Got!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















16 comments:
Cute! I like it both ways!
Love it
I like it! :)
Love the dark brown. I have my hair stylist put dark brown on the underneath in the back, with blonde streaks everywhere else.
Wow you have courage....I never get a good color when I try things like this! It looks GREAT!
IT LOOKS GREAT!!
It makes your blue eyes pop and your pearly whites look even whiter!
I'm jealous!!!!!!
It looks wonderful!
That's a great color for you.
Love
Sharon
Beautiful!
Love you
-ann
Hey that style looks really familiar...oh yeah I have the same thing! 8-( ) hee hee hee Well, you know I am going to say that I love it since I get the same thing done to mine. Mine used to look as brown as yours but I have done it for so long now that it keeps looking more blonde. Oh well...I think this looks much better than before (but it looked good too).
Looks great!! I love highlights and low lights...
I am all about changing my hair up..color..cut...you name it..
Love your hair....it looks great!
Hey Jenn
I'm loving the hair! Looks great. Your hair always looks great no matter how you have it!!
Love you girl
M
Oh, I like it. Makes you look younger and makes the color of your eyes just pop. Nice.
I love it!!!!!!!!
I keep on getting the urge to dye my hair but then everyone tells me not to. I always dyed my hair because I started to get gray at
16. Maybe one of these days I will.
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
Looks WOnderful!!!
Post a Comment