I love a good adrenaline rush. I love roller coasters....the faster, the taller, the scarier the BETTER!! One of the things I want to do before I die....is go to Cedar Point. It's located on a peninsula on Lake Erie. They have the biggest, baddest, fastest, craziest roller coasters in the world!! Jarrett and Blake love to ride roller coasters too.....so hopefully we can go together one day. I, however, would like to go in the next couple of years......then we will go with the boys again later.I have bungee jumped....loved it! I have ridden a Sky Coaster....loved it too!! I have done the human slingshot....loved it three!!! I love stuff like that!!! I love the feeling of being so excited and scared to death all at the same time. (How many times can I say the word "LOVE" in this post??)

















13 comments:
No sky flying for me. The craziest thing I did was ride as a passenger in Tommy's racecar. Talk about fun and scary at the same time. Just think full throttle heading straight for a concrete wall and counting on someone else to turn the wheel. Talk about trust. One time we did flip the car. That was the best roller coaster ride I have ever been on. A few weeks after we rolled, We found out we were pregnant with Allie.
Okay, I'm a complete chicken. I would not sky dive, I get butterflies in my stomach when I am about to go on a rollercoaster (but I still do it), and I just generally freak out. So I'm not really a thrill seeker. BUT I have been to Cedar Point a few years ago and rode that roller coaster you speak of. I was petrified! But it was a blast - you would love it!
I'm the Anti-Jenn. I don't have a thrill seeker bone in my body. That would be Bruce's forte. Could you two be related?! The scariest thing I'd be willing to do is parasailing... but only because if something fails in the air, I'd have the ocean to break my fall. Assuming there are no hungry sharks below, I might be fine. I'm always thinking about the "what ifs". Roller coasters are great though!
I can not handle heights and I guess you would say that I am as far away from Thrill Seeking as you can get! OK I even got nauseas from The HILLBILLY GOLF we played in Gaitlinburg...you have to ride a small little tram up and then golf your way back down the side of the hill. LOL I am in the Complete Chicken CAMP! OPEN glass elevators even make me sick! lol
Cedar Point was always a place we went as teens...with friends, youth group etc. I used to love riding the rides. I went back to a different one, Kings Island, as a mom, and suddenly, found it too scary. I'm not sure what happened... In 2 weeks, we are taking our middle school youth group to Cedar Point for the day....should be interesting...now my son is tall enough to ride all of those rides! I'm nervous already!!!!!
less of a thrill seeker now that I'm a mom and in my late 40's!
BUT...the BEST ride is at Great Escape (Lake George/6 Flags at the Bobsled ride. Although I don't think that is the official name of it. It is a bobsled (not on ice, just simulated ice). You stand in line for about 45 min to ride a thrill ride that lasts all of 30 sec. SO WORTH IT...and Yes...I still ride that one.
ALong with the Comet (wooden roller coaster that is LONG, HIGH and oh so scary..for me anyways)
Thrill seeking is not a hobby of mine...=) I used to be all about it..We had some friends that we used to LOVE to watch scary movies with...and we watched the movie...."Final Destination"....You may have heard of it?????....Since viewing that movie...roller coasters, just haven't been the same....=) I went to Carowinds just a few weeks ago...and was a nervous wreck all day...I DID ride some seriously fun coasters...but probably needed a valium too....=) If you haven't seen the movie...you should check it out....ha ha ha hee hee hee...
Oh I remember that human sling shot!!! Duffer had bought those stinkin tickets before I could say NO! And if you remember...I came near close to having a panic attack or throwing up one while we stood in that line for 45 LONG minutes!!!! It was pretty awesome though!
I totally love thrilling rides...I panic just as I am getting on...but still like them.
I DO NOT care for that Drop Zone thing where you drop straight down 13 stories or whatever...will not do that again!!!
I am a thrill seeker for sure I love being scared!
Hey..it's my favorite time of the week. The ?? of the day on fox family fun!! LOL!!!!
You can count me in has a thrill seeker. I love coasters! Although, I can't ride anything that spins because it makes me sick! Go figure!
I started racing cars with when I was 13. I loved the adrenalin rush. I loved roller coasters. Now, I think the adrenalin junkie in me has grown old. I have no desire to do the crazy things I used to. It stopped when I had kids. That "responsible" parent that my first thought is always "If something happens to me while doing something crazy, who will make sure my kids grow up right".
I do miss it sometimes, but not quite enough to wrap a rubber band around my waist and jump off a ledge. Nope.
Lol.
That would be a big ol' NOPE from me.
I have no need for speed. But I'll ride quads and horses. Just not always at top speed or on the side of a cliff.
You should ride with me on a roller coaster. I would shatter your eardrums wih my unstoppable screams. And everyone in that county would lose at least half their hearing as well.
that is so wierd you mentioned this! My hubby and Ryan just visited CP for the first time ever last week and LOVED it. I am not a thrill seeker I am a very dull kind of person. ;) Give me a chair a book and I am good. Rollercoaster stuff just is not my thing, it would be more like torture for me.
Post a Comment