Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wordless Wednesday--Computer Time...Like Mother, Like Sons

10 comments:

Tam said...

A GREAT WW! Yeppers just like MOM! I love it!

Anonymous said...

:) So cute - my daughter just got a computer - she loves playing games and stuff! Great WW!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Heidi said...

Adorable! As long as Mom wears a shirt when she's on the computer, it's all good. :)

Faith said...

Absolutely adorable....wonder if he'll manange a blog when older??!!

Jennifer said...

Heidi~
Yes Ma'am you will always find me fully clothed during my computer time! ha..ha..ha..

Anonymous said...

How cute!
They're such smart little boys.
Love you
-ann

Unknown said...

How cute!

KC said...

LOL Heidi beat me to it..
I was going to comment somthing like.. so you go topless while at the computer also :)
OH well no funny for me today LOL..
When summer comes around I lose a ton of computer time because I have to share with the kids.
Love these photo..
Happy WW

Sonya said...

You mean you sit in front of your computer without a shirt? LOL! Kidding!