Jarrett had a field trip to Appalachian Caverns and Cooper's Gem Mine (cool field trip huh!) and he couldn't wait to get to school!
Blake had a Parent's Breakfast at his preschool. Michael met us at Blake's preschool. It was so cute. Blake asked us what we wanted and he served us. His teacher brought fresh fruit, biscuits and jelly and some danishes.
In this picture Blake had just given me my early Mother's Day gift that he made. He gave it to me along with a BIG tight hug and said "Happy Mudder's Day Mommy!!" If my eyes look a little glassy that's because I was on the verge of tears. Girls...it's killing me that he has already almost finished preschool. This year has flown by!!
Here is Blake's teacher...Miss Lisa....telling them to stand up and say "Thank you for bringing me to school and I love you!!!"They all stood up and said it on the count of three...
I LOVE YOU MOMMY AND DADDY!!!!
Jarrett had a GREAT time on his field trip. He came home telling us all about it. Jarrett loves to hunt for "treasures". It all started when he was 4 and Mamaw NaNa and Papaw Dan buried a "treasure box" in their back yard and Jarrett found it! Jarrett had no idea that Mamaw and Papaw had put it there. He's been a treasure hunter ever since! He has such a vivid imagination. So the gem mine was right up his alley.
He loved it so much that we decided we are going to go back as a family sometime very soon. Blake will love it too!
Here's a few of the gems that he discovered on his dig.
He brought this home.....he said that one of the guides at the gem mine said it was an Emerald. I'm not so sure about that. Because I'm thinking that if that were so....Jarrett would be holding a few thousand dollars. I don't think they would have let that off the premises.
But, to Jarrett this IS an Emerald. =-)
This is lavendar crystal rock. He found this too.
This one is the famous Blue Diamond. Jarrett bought this in the gift shop.
Actual Value---$5.00
What it means to Jarrett--PRICELESS
In these pictures you may have noticed that Jarrett is wet. He is wet because we had just gotten home from his baseball game. It was raining almost the entire time. YUCK!! They played the first 3 innings and then wrapped it up. The Yankees had the Reds 7-0. Jarrett scored 2 runs! Way to go Jarrett!!
Oh and by the way.....we had an AWESOME week of revival at church! We were able to attend every service. I couldn't wait to get there each night. Thank you for your prayers for our revival. It was wonderful!! It was just what I needed.
Ok....let's talk about the Weight Loss Challenge. I do believe it has run it's course. I only get a couple of weight-ins each Friday. Which is ok.....I understand. But, we only have 3 more weeks and this is over. Let's end it with a BANG!!! We can do it. Come on girls! Let's ALL take it up a notch and get those totals up to what we want to see. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
I hope to see alot more weigh ins this weekend. I will have my fingers crossed ;-)
HAVE A WONDERFULLY BLESSED WEEKEND!!!
AND
HAVE A VERY VERY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!
OH and ONE MORE THING! I LOVED LOVED LOVED the answers I received on my "Question of the Day". I loved learning even more new stuff about you guys.
It was so much fun...you buncha FREAKS!! LOL!!
If you haven't read those comments make sure to check them out.















8 comments:
Uhhh, who you callin' "freak". Isn't that a bit like the pot calling the kettle black? :-)
Yep...I'm a FREAK and proud of it! LOL!!! It makes life more interesting and fun! ;-)
Here is the conversation between the Pot and the Kettle.....
POT: "Hello kettle you are black."
KETTLE: "Whatchu talkin bout' Willis?? So are you!"
I am the same weight (138). But, I will kick it up for the next three weeks!
Love all the pictures!
I am still weighing in at 116....but I have added some serious exercise and cutting out my late afternoon snack...so...I'll kick it up!
HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!
Hey Jenn!
What a fun day! Blake is such a cutie pie. I bet he loved having you both there with him. Your hair looks awesome! That is the first time I've seen you with it down. It makes me want to do something different with my hair.
Sounds like Jarrett had a great time on his trip. What a cool trip! We never went anywhere like that when we were in school did we.
Love all the picture.
I have lost 1.3 pounds this week. I'm going to kick it up just for you and end it with a bang!
Love you Jenn!
Happy Mothers Day!!!!!!
looks like you guys have been having a wonderful time! I'm having a bit of difficulty with the whole pre-school thing being over too. Gosh it goes by way too fast!
By the way- do you realize what an attractive family you have? Sheesh, ya'll could be the sample pictures in the frames I bring home from Target :)
Love the pics!!!! You are not the only one with tears in their eyes!!Love Mamaw Fox
Well, uh, I have been very behind! I have not been weighing in and I've not being doing so well. My weight loss is stalled at 145 because I've just been too busy to watch what I eat. I haven't done terribly but I have exceeded my WW points each day. Tomorrow is a new Monday and I plan to hit it hard for the next three weeks. I only have 7-8 lbs to go to be where I wanna be so I've gotta kick it into gear!
Y'all might have to motivate me!
Post a Comment