In my hand was this little white box that said..."Happy Mother's Day!"..."I Love You!" with hearts drawn especially by Jarrett all over it.

I opened it up to find this! It was a pin that he made me at school today with some of the smaller gems that he had found at Cooper's Gem Mine yesterday. You can't tell to much about it in this picture...but it's so pretty!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Again...I had tears. Jarrett was so proud of what he made me. He even put a little ruby on it. He said..."I made sure to put that on there since that is your birthstone Mommy."
While I was looking at my beautiful pin made just for ME. He said..."That's not all, Mommy." and he pulled out this pretty pink sheet of paper and read it to me.
It said...
"My Mom Is Special"
-My Mom is special because.....she loves me and cares for me.
-I like it when my Mom......helps me with my problems.
-My Mom can do many things! I think she's best at.....everything!
-My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by....hugging her!
-My Mom is as pretty as a.....perfect diamond!
-My Mom is smart! She even knows......any thing.
By: Jarrett Fox Date: 5-9-08 
Then that still wasn't all!!! He also gave me some coupons to cash in. They were....
-This coupon is good for one special job to be done with a smile!
-Present this coupon and I'll give you a big hug!!
-Hand me this coupon and we will watch what you want on TV tonight.
-I promise to study harder and make better grades on my next report card.
-Present this coupon and I will clean up my room.
-Present this coupon and I will wash the dishes for a week!
A Mother's Day surprise from Blake yesterday.
Another one from Jarrett today.
I am so blessed! I love being a MOMMY!!!
You gals enjoy all of your blessings this Mother's Day weekend too!!















5 comments:
Awww! What a great Mother's Day surprise! *tears*
What a sweet Mother's Day gift!!! Jarrett is so thoughtful. You can see the proud look on his face. Something you can always cherish. Love Mamaw Fox
How Sweet! That was a terrific Mother's day Gift, and most importantly it come from the heart...
I love those kind of gifts best. Davis made me cards on the computer and they were so sweet.
My word. This made me smile AND brought tears to my eyes. There is NOTHING more precious...
Diane
Post a Comment