I just received this blogger award from Amy . Thank You Amy!! I guess all I can say is...I'm very flattered to know that someone enjoys reading my blog besides ME! LOL!!
I read her blog every day! Lots of great stuff on there!!
So Amy....consider this award coming right back at cha from me! ;-)
Here's what she said about me.....
Then there is Jennifer at Fox Family Fun. I just recently started making them part of my daily blogging reads and so love reading about someone else's journey through life with boys. Her blogline under her blog title says it all for me, "Loving God and Loving Life Together." Keep loving life and letting us all read about it!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Blogger Award!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
7:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
Thanks for sending it my way. You are very deserving of this award and I can't wait for more Fox Family Fun! Havea GREAT weekend!
Post a Comment