Friday, February 29, 2008

Good Morning fellow Weight Loss Challengers!!! I hope you have had a GREAT week!!

First of all.....I am happy to say...yesterday was my first day with NO HEADACHE!!! I have finally kicked it! Yaaaa-Hoooooo!!!

Ok...let's get down to the NITTY GRITTY!

I had NO weight loss or gain this week. My weight has fluctuated all week....yesterday I had lost a pound, but NOT this morning. Geeez!
I have eaten very healthy all week and worked out everyday, but yesterday....and I'm going this morning. Oh well....I can take no loss/gain for the week and keep on smiling, because I feel great and I CAN tell a difference in my clothes. So that makes me happy. Next week I bet my weight will start coming off ;=)
I can't wait to see your numbers!!
Ok...gotta go. I got up late this morning...and I don't have time to write much right now. I will try and write more later.
Have a GRRRRRRRRRRREAT day!!!!!! TGIF!!! TGIF!!!! AND Happy Leap Day!

10 comments:

AshNAlMom said...

Hey Foxy,
I am slowly coming back to the living. Well I stepped on the scale this morning...177 lbs. I'm not proud with how I lost it but it's gone so no complaints

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer,
I guess the Lean Cuisin for lunch, the Pliler Stair Master, and cutting down my snacks helped. I weighed in this morning at 141. That is a three pound drop since last week. Also Rodger is holding his own at 219. Let me tell you the hardest part is giving up the snacks. But I must confess I did have a fudge bar this week. They only have 110 cal. so maybe they are not too bad.

Anonymous said...

142 last week and 140 today. Very happy with the results. My goal is within sight. Have a great week-end and hope to see you.

Rachel said...

Put me down for 1 pound.

I'm working hard!

Feeling alot better too.

Thanks again for doing this...it's a great motivator!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I lost 2.3 pounds this week!!!

Yeah me!

Becky said...

Jennifer, I am so honored that you have stopped by my blog and that you even commented. I have had a good time wandering around your site too. Your boys are adorable and I must say I just LOOOOOOOOOVE Miss Daisy too. And well...ANYone from Tennessee has to be awesome right??? I have added you to my daily stalks---I mean visits. I love your inspiration! VERY addicting!

Anonymous said...

Happy week for me.

Last week: 175
This week: 172

Faith said...

YIKES! I GAINED 2 lbs. I am 119!!! Maybe because I am pms-ing? and eating more than usual? ARGH...I hit the pavement starting this afternoon no matter how cold it gets!! HELP!

Anonymous said...

I am with you this week. On Thursday, I was down a pound, but on Friday, I was back even. I probably could have lost more this week if I hadn't purchased a bag of Starburst Jelly Beans (I'm just guessing). :) I am going to be extra good this week!

Anonymous said...

Alrighty, well, I guess I am doing something wrong because I am at a standstill again this week.

Sigh.