Friday, February 15, 2008

Good Morning....fellow Weight Loss Challengers!
Well....this morning....I am reporting that I am still at 153. My weight has fluctuated during the week.....now I am back at were I started. I haven't done too well with my eating habits this week and also, I haven't gotten to go to the gym as much as I normally do. I know...I know....EXCUSES...EXCUSES!!! But, by next week I am predicting that I will lose 2 lbs!
I can't wait to see your numbers!!!! If you didn't chime in last week with your weigh in amounts....you can get started with us this week by leaving a comment with your numbers.
Just do it...it'll be fun!
If you have any questions just email me @ mjjbfox@aol.com.

Snowflake Divider

11 comments:

Rachel said...

I've lost 2 lbs! I'm happy!!!!!

Last Friday: 174
Today: 172

Anonymous said...

Last Friday--142
Today--141

One measly pound!

Anonymous said...

Last Friday 144 - today 142. I am happy.

Jerica Smith said...

Hey Jennifer! I was just getting caught up on your blog-I just love your blog-it always makes me smile-thank you!! I'm going to follow along with your weight loss challenge too-I'm just getting a late start!!
Much love-Jerica

Anonymous said...

Last friday: 173.9
Today: 173.2

Hey I'm taking that .7 as I actually lost 6 pounds before we started.

AshNAlMom said...

OK I'm down 4lbs. from last weeks 186 to 182. I guess that's good but it IS the weekend so we'll see how long it lasts..

Faith said...

I still weight the same. I am determined to drop 1 lb by next friday!!

Anonymous said...

Last week: 184
Today: 183.5


Sigh. Slow and steady wins the race, right??

Sonya said...

Finally, I am able to comment! I lost 2.5lbs last week! Woo hoo! Looking forward to my weigh in this week! Keep up the great work everyone!

Anonymous said...

Can I join late? I am working on losing weight, so I thought I would join the party. I lost 1.5 pounds last week, but I have lost 3.5 so far. My starting weight was 143.5. I am now at 140. I would love to get down to 130, but I am hoping to be close to 135 when I go to Florida in four weeks! I'll check in again on Friday. Thanks for the challenge!

Kelly said...

Stay encouraged!