Friday, February 22, 2008

Good Morning fellow Weight Loss Challengers!!!
I AM Soooo pat on my back happy to report that I lost 2 pounds!!!!!!!! Yipeeeee!!! Yeeee-Haaaawwwww!! Yaaaa-Hooooo!!! I am @ 151 lbs now.
Ok...I'm back, I just turned a couple of cartwheels too. LOL!!
Listen....these two pounds were not EASY! But, I was bound and determined!! I actually, as of yesterday, didn't think I was going to make it. I have really been watching my caloric intake each day. I am going for no more than 12oo a day/coupled with going to the gym and trying to burn NO LESS than 400 calories during my workouts. I'm eating ALOT of fruits and veggies. I still eat what I want for supper....I just make sure to save up enough calories for it.
I am feeling GREAT!
Also, today begins my 4th day with NO CAFFEINE!! I will not lie....It's not been easy. I have had some WHOPPER headaches. Wednesday's headache was probably the worst. Yesterday's wasn't as bad. This morning...so far...I don't have one.
I have replaced the Diet Mtn. Dew with lots of H20. I am drinking AT LEAST 7-9oz. bottled waters a day. I usually drink about 3 of those while I'm working out. I KNOW my kidneys are very happy!

Ok....time for you to leave a comment with your numbers! I can't wait to see them. If this is your first week....just comment with...what you weighed on the 15th, what you weigh today and then what your goal weight is. OR you can leave the number of lbs lost from the 15th with a goal of the total amount of lbs you would like to lose by April 1st. Whatever works best for you.
You guys are doing GREAT!! I love that we are losing weight and getting ready for Summer together!!
I will update the chart on Monday....after I am sure that I have everyone's numbers.

Snowflake Divider

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

142 last week and 142 today. No loss but no gain yuk. Jennifer I bet you wonder who I am, hint. I know you personally and live in Kingsport.

Rachel said...

last week-172
today- still 172

No loss this week! Next week I will have a loss! That's a promise!
Thank you again for doing this. You are such an inspiration...with your driven attitude!

Anonymous said...

You may be patting yourself on the back but I am smacking myself in the head!! I'm not happy.

I have GAINED 2 pounds!!

last week--141
today--143

Next week this will change

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I am very proud of you. Although I think you look great just the way you are.

Anonymous said...

141 lbs. on the 15th. 139 lbs. My goal is 130ish (9 more pounds), but it may take me a little longer than April 1st. I usually lose about one pound per week. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

That should've said 139 pounds today (the 22nd).

AshNAlMom said...

Well I have good news and bad news. I didn't gain any weight but I didn't lose any either. Agter the weekend I had I am pleasently surprised. Congrats on your 4 lbs.!

Faith said...

Today I am still 117 lbs. I am bummed. My goal is to be 110!

Faith said...

oops..I forgot to leave how much i have lost altogether since starting. only 1 lb. SIGH!!

Anonymous said...

Bad week, 7 nights of 3:30-12:00 or 2:30.

Last week: 173
This week: 175

I'm not giving up. Back on track this week.

Anonymous said...

Well I weighed myself yesterday and to my surprise I have not regained any of the weight I lost when I moved out here, but I still need to lose about 10 maybe even 15 pounds. So here goes. I am signing up for the summer challenge. Pray that I can do it. I do have a problem with snacking. I just love fudge bars, Bean dip and chips, and food in general.
Yesterday I weighed in at 144
Dena