Ok....I'm blushing!!
I have received another blog award from Faith. Her blog is titled Gold In The Clouds.
You will have to check it out.
Like I have said before. I'm flattered that someone besides myself enjoys reading my blog!! HA!
Thank you so much Faith!!
Here's what she said about me....
Fox Family Fun: I just "met" Jennifer recently and I love how her blog is full of pictures of her 2 darling boys. Since I only have 2 daughters, I actually enjoy reading about her life with her men. She is much younger than me, but we have alot in common and I am happy to "know" her. She is a stay at home mom with both children in school and she also writes about life as a Christian in today's world. Her blog is cheerful and bright!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Blogger Award!!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















3 comments:
Congrats again! And I just noticed your hubby has on a Red Sox hat!! Of course, since mine is from the Boston area we are BIG Sox fans. We actually went to the parade in 10/04 along with 3 other million people to stand for hours in the rain and salute them! Great fun. (yeah I know..I should be a Yankees fan since I'm a NY-er but...to keep the peace...GO Red Sox, and Patriots!
Congradulations.
I agree very much with Faith. Your blog is very cheerful and bright.
You always have something on here that makes me smile every time I visit.
still lurking,
Carol
Oh I LOVE Your blog and I'm so grateful I found it!!!! You deserve that award!!! YAY!!! good for you girly!!
Post a Comment