Here's little Miss Daisy. We picked her up today at the Animal Hospital @ 4:45. She is healthy and sassy!! The vet gave her a clean bill of health!!
She is soooo cute!! We have had a ball with her this evening. Here's a few pictures...notice her little PINK bed and her little glittery pink collar. Too stinkin cute!!! 


Allie and Jayme came by to see her.
Jamey, Tracie, Mason and Sydnee already got to see Daisy too...I stopped by their house on the way home from the vet to pick up some medicine for Blake. They all thought she was a little cutie.



Daisy really likes Michael. She crawled up on his shoulder and fell fast asleep. aawww...
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Here's Daisy!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















11 comments:
OMG!!! She is adorable!
What a lucky little kitty.
You guys are going to spoil little miss daisy rotten!!!! LOL!!
Love you
M
HOW PRECIOUS!
IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU PUT THESE PIX ON HERE. I COULDN'T WAIT TO SEE HER! HOW SWEET!
I LOVE ALL THE LITTLE PINK ACCESSORIES.
How sweet....I am glad you all have a new addition to the family.
I couldn't wait to see the pics of Daisy. She is so cute. I love that pic with her looking at the camera like she was posing and so proud of her new home. I'm so glad you chose the animal shelter again. They do make the best pets. Love to all!!!!!!Mamaw and Papaw Fox
How adorable!!! I'm sure you're all having a blast with Little Miss Daisy!
Lovin' the pink!!!
Oh how sweet!
Daisy is a little cutie.
I love all the PINK!!!
I'm so happy to see that you are all smiling again. Those pictures of Daisy with the boys are precious. I love how they are looking at her. You can see the sparkle in their eyes!
I love your sweet little family!!!
Cute, cute, cute. Did I mention cute? I especially like the pics with Michael where in the first one he looks like he's just tolerating the kitty perched on his shoulder, and then the next one he looks like he's enjoying her, just a bit! Too funny. I'm having a mild case of Kitty Envy.
She already looks like a part of the family. . Making herself all comfy on Michael. . Those pics made me chuckle. . .Glad to see all the pink too. . You finally got your girl!
She is sooooooooooo cute.
Rodger and I have been talking about getting a friend for our cat, Elliott. He is 14 years old. Has spent practically all his life with other cats who kind of bossed him around. We have decided to let him be king of his castle. But seeing Miss Daisy I want to go out and get another cat. What to do?????
She is cute! I am happy you guys are doing great and hope you have tons of fun getting to spoil Daisy! Girl Cats are something! I have 3 girls and one boy. I will tell you though my guy cat is the one that wants to be loved and held all the time. The girls decide all the rules...when you can pick them up and when they decide to get in your lap...lol Girls are very independent kitties! It will be fun to follow your blog as Daisy grows!!!!
"Oh" What a beautiful little kitty.
She looks so happy & sooooo Loved.
It will be so good to watch her grow on your blog.
Post a Comment