Monday, February 18, 2008

Our Weekend

Calendar

Good Morning!!
We had a great weekend....
We spent time with family and friends.....
Basketball Games....a couple of Birthday Parties....Award Luncheons....Church....Watching the Daytona 500....Visiting our parents....Watching movies....just hanging out together having lots of fun!
No time for computer time =-(...so that's why no posts....until now. I began experiencing computer withdrawl symptoms!
Ok...so...Here's Jarrett with his CHAC Basketball Trophy that he received on Saturday.Today the boys are out of school for Presidents Day....they spent the night with Mamaw NaNa and Papaw Dan. Michael had to work today and I am enjoying some alone time here at the house catching up on a few things.

This evening Michael and I are going out to eat dinner before we pick up the boys. I guess I will call this OUR Belated Valentine's Dinner!! Better LATE than never ~~
I hope YOU are having a great Monday!!





Snowflake Divider

4 comments:

Amy said...

Our Valentine's Day dinner was late as well! At least you guys are getting to spend some time together and talk w/out kids! Enjoy!

FlipFlop Mom said...

awww LOVE the picture!!!! Today my kids HAD school.. strange I thought!! but.. vacation next week.. woo hoo!!

I hope you have a GREAT V-DAY dinner!!!

Faith said...

Our dinner out (with out kids!!) for valentine's isn't happening until this weekend!! Oh well...
We have all this week off for Winter Break so the girls and I are having fun just hanging out. And guess what..I know it isn't friday yet but I lost 2 lbs!! I think it was because the antibiotic I'm on for ear infection is suppressing my appetite..it certainly isn't because I have been working out more! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful dinner! The trophy picture is great. Nothing beats the smile of a boy with his trophy! :)