I just received this Blogger Award from my new blogger friend Rachel .
Her blog is titled "For The Love Of God" . She states on her blog that "I am a wife to a wonderful man for 16 years, a Mom of 3 beautiful boys that fill my life with such joy. But, who I really am is a daughter of the King learning to live and love with laughter. "
Rachel has been a joy to get to know. Thank you so much Rachel!! I visit your blog everyday for my own Daily Dose too....so I am sending this award right back to YOU!!!
Here's what she said about me...
"This is my new blogger friend Jennifer, her blog is titled Loving God and loving our lives together. Her blog is full of fun, humor and love....I so enjoy reading her blog each and every day. She is a beautiful Christian lady. Thank you Jennifer for sharing your Fox Family Fun with all of us!"
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Blogger Award!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















5 comments:
You're welcome!
This award comes to you very well deserved.
Thank you so much for sending it back my way!!!
Congrats!! Have a wonderful day!
I came by to say thanks for visiting my blog last week! Congrats on your award!
Another award...well good for you. You deserve it little lady.
Thank you for the wonderful comments you made about my family. We are so blesses to have you all in our life.
Love you
CONGRATS.. and HOW TRUE!!!!
Post a Comment