Wednesday, February 6, 2008


Two of my FAVORITE things =-)

beach

I also want to say THANK YOU so much for all of the sweet comments about Tiger. We are doing better....we are still a bunch of sad sacks around here...but things are going better. We went yesterday to our local animal shelter and we found a new friend. She is a little girl....I've always wanted a little girl. She is 9 weeks old....green eyes...little black nose....with black, white and gray fur. We pick her up tommorrow. We have decided that her name is going to be Daisy Fox. We picked from the names Smokey, Pepper, Little Monster Gril (that was Blake's vote..he says gril instead of girl) But, Daisy is the name that we chose. We are very excited to have a little girl in our family! =-)

We decided we needed to fill the void that we have in our little family and maybe this will help mend our hearts too. We know that we can never replace our precious little Tiger, but he would be happy to know that we are giving another kitty a wonderful, loving home. I will post pictures of Daisy tommorrow when we bring her home.

Here I've done YET another not so Wordless Wednesday....I will do better next week! Promise!

Have a great day.

cat paws

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy to hear about Daisy.

I have been worried about you guys!
It really bothered me.

I can't wait to see the pictures.

Molly

ps..those are 2 of my most favorite things too!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that news!

That's so commendable that you choose to get your kitty from an animal shelter. The animal shelter we have in our town has a 80% kill rate. It's just terrible. So you have just saved another little kitty's life.

I can't wait to see pictures of Daisy. What a cute name that is.

love you
-ann

Anonymous said...

Jenn

I'm so happy! You needed to get another kitty...so you can continue to share your love!! So sweet! That whole story about Tiger saddened me!!

I love your pics for WW.

I wish I was sitting in that chair on that beach eating that piece of chocolate cake!

Love you much!
M

Rachel said...

THAT'S GREAT NEWS ABOUT DAISY!

I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl! You will have to buy some pink accessories for Daisy.

I love the pictures for Wordless Wednesday.

I agree with the other comment. I would like to be on that beach in that chair eating that big piece of cake!! YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

SOO happy to hear of your new addition! I am sure she will bring a little ray of sunshine into your family!!! Can't wait to see pix.

Anonymous said...

I was so sorry to hear about Tiger. You know I am a pet lover. But I am so proud of you for confronting the teenager who hit him. I am also glad you got your little girl. You will have to but a pink collar and accessories!

Anonymous said...

Our hearts have been broken over the loss of Tiger. He was so special to us. We are going to miss him!!!! We were so happy to hear about the new kitten. We can't wait to see her!!! We know how much it hurts to lose a pet. This will help the healing process. Love to all Mamaw and Papaw Fox