Monday, February 25, 2008

Our Weekend

Calendar

Our weekend has been another busy one. It consisted of...
I attended a "Chocolate Bliss" Pampered Chef party (Oh..it was YUMMY!...I didn't give into temptation too badly), then we spent the rest of Friday evening with The Clymens family and played a card game called Skip-Bo (it was lots of FUN), we signed Jarrett and Blake up for baseball/T-Ball Saturday morning, then had an Upward Basketball game (that we lost by 20 points...we won't even talk about that!), then attended a Baby Shower, then spent Saturday evening with The McKays and they grilled out (it was sooo yummy too) and we also planned our vacation together to PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL in July!! We are soooooo excited! We got a really great deal on an awesome condo in a brand new complex...right on the beach with 3 bedrooms...plenty of room for all our youngins =-). Below is a picture of what our view will be from our balcony. Oh...I can smell the salt water already!! Yipeeeeeeee!!!! Beautiful white sand and beautiful crystal blue waters!! Yaaaahooooo!!! =-), Then on Sunday we enjoyed another wonderful church service, then came our Sunday afternoon nap, then back to church for evening service, then out with friends for a late dinner after church yesterday evening.
Yep...I think that pretty much sums our weekend up.

Oh...BTW...I always use... http://www.vrbo.com/ (Vacation Rental By Owners) for our vacations. You can get some great deals on vacation rentals there. I always negotiate my price with the owner. We actually got this unit for $300 LESS than what it was listed for. If you have never used this site before...you should give it a try. We have used it for our Beach vacations for years....and we have always had good luck with it. It's nice because....it cuts out the middle man. You never have to check in or anything....the owner mails you the key with all the information. So, when you get there all you do is pull up, turn the key in the lock and unpack.....then HAVE LOTS OF FUN IN THE SUN!!

Also, I'm still waiting to get everyone's numbers for the Weight Loss Challenge to update my chart. Hint...Hint... =-)
AND...I am still Caffeine free..today will be my 7th day. My headaches are finally subsiding..I have had some doozies. Yesterday...I still had a dull headache. So, hopefully today I won't have one at all.
Ok...gotta run...
I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend too!!





Sun border

9 comments:

Sonya said...

A very busy week indeed! Hooray for the 7 day caffeine goal! That's awesome. I need to cut mine down and you've given me the inspiration to try!

I love Panama City Beach. That was our favorite vacation to date. We always take our vacations after Labor Day when public schools are back in session. It's usually still warm enough to swim in the ocean and lots of other things to do!

Anonymous said...

Girl
I don't think you guys ever sit still! I don't know how you do it!

We have been to Panama City Beach before and loved it. You and your friends will have a fantastic time! Paul and I need to get busy and plan our summer vacation.

I have used that VRBO before and I like it too. You can get some good deals.

Lovies!
M

~cassie~ said...

I love Panama City...That is the last vacation James and I went on before Ian was born....Beautiful beach....We had a great time except for my 3rd degree sunburn...=( I just sent the check for my condo last week..that we booked through...you guessed it....VRBO...=)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn! Wow I love your blog. You really inspire me!! I'm with you on the caffiene thing...I'm totally addicted to Dr. Pepper. But you have certainly made me think about giving it up! The boys are so cute....They have grown so much. Adrian just had her 18th birthday a couple weeks ago, so shew....where does the time go! You look great by the way, but I wish you much luck on your WL challenge. I miss you girl! I hope that we can move back soon(maybe this summer) and get together! Next time I drive up I'll call you! I love you Muey Mucho Grande...(ALOT)however i think I just said very much big..lol! xoxo's to you & the boys!
Vickie B.

Faith said...

Hurray on your caffeine "withdrawal"!
Sounds like you had a great weekend. It's funny you were playing Skip-Bo. That is what my youngest daughter and I played on Sat. evening while waiting for her daddy to get home!
Your vacation destination looks great!
In July we camp....I can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job with the caffeine! That would take some huge effort on my part. I really look forward to my Diet Sun-Drop every day!

Your condo looks wonderful. We are going to the beach later this year as well, but we don't know when for sure. Thanks for the link to the rentals place!

Tam said...

I love Pampered Chef!!!!

Rachel said...

Way to go with the No Caffeine!!!
You make me proud!

What a busy weekend. Ours was busy also. We went to visit our families.

We have vacationed in Panama City Beach....and it is simply gorgeous!! You will have a lovely time!!
Where are you staying?

We are taking a Disney Cruise this Summer. Can't wait!

Nicole said...

I love VRBO...I always use them!! I have turned many people onto them here @ work also!

Thanks for the e-card!!