
Here's a few of our wedding pictures.....we were married on March 8, 1997.






See.....I was much more Wordless today!!
Told ya I would do better this week.
I hope you enjoyed my little trip down memory lane =-)
Have a great Wednesday!!!

Here's a few of our wedding pictures.....we were married on March 8, 1997.






See.....I was much more Wordless today!!
Told ya I would do better this week.
I hope you enjoyed my little trip down memory lane =-)
Have a great Wednesday!!!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
6:47 AM
13 comments:
I love these pictures. It doesn't seem like it's been that long ago. I was sitting right there in the audience watching it all happen.
I have to tell you I cracked up at the picture with you guys and your parents. Michael's Mom and Dad look so happy...your Mom and Dad look like they're not to sure about the situation. LOL!
Love you
M
Beautiful, Jennifer! Thanks for sharing these!
Oh how fun to remember those times! Thanks for sharing!
Great pics! I love looking at things like this. Neither of you have aged a day! Thanks for sharing!
Jennifer,
You were a beautiful bride!!! You were just glowing! I also love the sketch of your boys....very very nice!!
Thanks for sharing the wedding pics....I love pictures!!! Maybe I'll do a wordless Wednesday post next week...I am still trying to figure out how this blog thing works.... I'm still very "green"!
Thanks for visiting me....Have a great day!
Denise
SUCH BEAUTIFUL PICTURES OF TWO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY YOU HAVE CREATED ALL BECAUSE OF THE LOVE THAT YOU TWO SHARE TOGETHER.
I LOVE YOU JENNIFER
-ANN
I SENT THIS ONCE ALREADY BUT THE COMMENT NEVER APPEARED. SO I SENT IT AGAIN..I HOPE I DON'T DUPLICATE.
Wow..you looked beautiful.
That was a gorgeous dress! I bet your wedding was beautiful.
Love the pix...thank you for sharing these.
Wonderful pictures! Happy Wordless Wednesday!!!!
Great pictures! I don't mind that you copied me!!! : ) Beautiful dress. Thanks for sharing!!!!
Jennifer, you were absolutely beautiful but I would expect no less. Something I did not know.......Michael had hair LOL
Your photos are great! You are both so photogenic! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
THESE are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Post a Comment