Our Beautiful Boys.....
Two Blessings Sent Straight From God.


Oh..to see the world through a child's eyes.
So much to see, so much to learn, so much to just simply wonder...
I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!!
Our Beautiful Boys.....
Two Blessings Sent Straight From God.


Oh..to see the world through a child's eyes.
So much to see, so much to learn, so much to just simply wonder...
I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
6:21 AM
7 comments:
Beautiful Eyes. After reading your posts about no caffeine I have decided to cut way back on my coffee intake! (I used to drink 3 mugs in a.m. and then 2 in afternoon and then sometimes decaf in evening which someone told me still has some caffeine in it. Don't know about that) but....for last 3 days...I have definitely felt better with less coffee! And I don't drink soda so that's not hard to give up! :) enjoy your day!
Wow! Their eyes are crazy blue! Very handsome.
What beautiful blue eyes! I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
What beautiful blessings!
Jennifer. Oh my gosh. Those are are gorgeous, stunning, beautiful and the blue is like light. Did you take them, so I should be jealous of your mad photography skilz?
Love them.
Diane
Your boys have beautiful eyes!!! Ahhhh....yes...the world through a child's eyes is precious!!
Sweet Blessings to you, my friend!
Those boys are gorgeous!
Post a Comment