Then last night after running around all day....I came home and cleaned up my house that was a COMPLETE disaster from all of the stuff that I had gotten together for the parties. We are going to be gone almost all weekend and I knew if I didn't do it last night...it wouldn't get done. Isn't THAT a romantic way to spend my Valentine's Day evening. I almost didn't say anything....because I knew you guys would be so envious. LOL!! I hope you guys had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Here's some pictures of ours....
This was the evening before Valentine's Day, Jarrett is working so hard on getting his Valentine cards completed.
Blake doing a little Valentine picture coloring in his Awana book...while Bubby was working on his cards...
The Clymens' family stopped by before church on Wednesday evening so Allie and Jarrett could exchange their Valentine's gifts. For those of you that haven't read my blog that long....Allie and Jarrett are really good friends....that they call "girlfriend and boyfriend". They are so cute!!
Jarrett bought Allie this HUGE red pillow that said "Be Mine". Allie couldn't believe how big it was. Can you tell by the look on her face??!! LOL!!! She loved it!
Allie bought Jarrett a VERY soft and cuddly puppy dog.....and....
a big bag of his favorite candy in the world REESES PIECES....Jarrett already had a mouth full in this picture
Little Miss Allie.......with her pillow and her bouquet of heart suckers that Jarrett also got her. ******************************************************
Ok...now I am moving onto Valentine's Day. These are pictures from Blake's preschool party.
When I first arrived at the party.....they were saying the Pledge of the Allegiance...and Blake got to hold the flag. He was smiling from ear to ear....as you can see.
Blake getting ready to do his Valentine's Day craft....
Mommy helping a little bit....
and the finished product. It was a little bag that they decorated to put their Valentines into....it was very cute. Blake really enjoyed making it =-)
Blake and his little preschool buddies. Hunter and Brody.
Another craft they made was their very own little Chia pet. They made it with a sponge and grass seed. Here's Blake watering his..
Showing me what he made....
Time for their snack....
Man-O-Man.....that cupcake looks good.....and it was!
Blake gathering up all his Valentine cards. He was so excited about those. He sat and looked at each and every one. He's so cute!
His teacher also gave them a treat.....Blake's had this cute little frog that he's hugging in the bag...
Blake showing me the card he made me. It said "Thumb-body Loves You"...it had his little thumb prints in the heart on the front of the card. He was proud of what he made. He looked up at me with those big blue eyes and said "I made this for you Mommy...I made it all by myself!"
One of the Mom's took our picture....it took a few shots....but we finally got one....=-)
I had so much fun with him at his party! Then as soon as Blake's party was over....we were off to Jarrett's party at his school......
******************************************************
Here's Jarrett......ha..ha..ha....what a face!! He was eating some grapes.
working on his craft. It was a tissue paper flower....
Laughing at one of his best friends, Holden.
Getting ready to play a game.....Blake is right in the middle of it, right beside his bubby.
I didn't get to take many pictures at the party....so I snapped this one of Jarrett in the van before we left the school. He said he had a great time! I'm sooooo glad that I get to enjoy these moments with them!!!!
Oh...yes....here's Miss Daisy. Out of all the cat toys she has....she played...and played with this bag. She was cracking us up....as she was attacking that bag.
She was attacking everything!!!!
She is such a show-off!!!!! LOL!!
The pen moved in this picture and she had to show it who was BOSS!!!
Ok....last picture......See if you can find what DOESN'T belong in this picture.....
DAISY! She climbs up and lays with all of these stuffed animals. She is asleep in this picture. She thinks they're her friends. When she first did this....we looked ALL OVER the house for her, and this is where we found her.
One more thing.....I've got to tell you, I LOVE reading your answers to the questions on Thursdays. When I answer the question, it helps you get to know me a little better and also when YOU answer I get the opportunity to know you better too. I also LOVE reading your comments everyday.
I will elaborate on the Kenny Chesney/Peyton Manning story next Thursday. I'm going to use that story with my question for next week.

















4 comments:
Sounds like you had a very busy day! Shewww!
I loved all the great pix.
Glad you had a great 2008 Valentine's Day!
I'm telling you Jennifer.
That Blake is your mini-me!!
I loved all of those pictures.
I'm glad you had a happy valentine's day.
Love
Melinda
Oh I LOVE all those pictures!! HOW SWEET.. boy do I miss those ages and doing those things.. sniff sniff!! Your Daisy is ADORABLE TOO!!
You made their V-DAY perfect!! Ü
Post a Comment