Wednesday, February 20, 2008


DISNEY HERE WE COME! We received our travel information in the mail yesterday. Only 1 month and 1 day away!!!! This is our first trip to Disney. We are so EXCITED!!
I hope you have a great Wednesday!!


Snowflake Divider

6 comments:

Faith said...

OH MY GOSH! My daughters would be so jealous!! We have never been there and so they think they are deprived. I don't have the need to go but they really want to....we thinking about it. We tend to go away on "educational" spring breaks. Last year we did Hershey PA, Lancaster Co/AMish, Gettysburg National Military Park and tons of stuff in Pittsburgh. this year is our year to stay home and do day trips to various art museums and some early hiking. But....we are considering Disney World or Grand Canyon for Spring break 2009. Have fun planning your trip!

Anonymous said...

SO SO SO EXCITING! I hope you'll check out my Disney posts from last fall. I posted about our trip and also posted some tips. You can get to it by clicking on Disney in the category part of my side bar. Also, I highly recommend The Unofficial Guide to Disney World. It is PACKED full of info.

One more thing, could you save some room in your suitcase for me? I LOVE Disney World!

Anonymous said...

You guys are going to have so much fun!! Take lots of pictures!!

much love
-ann

Amy said...

When do you get to go? How exciting!

Tam said...

Take lots of pictures for all of us to SEE! Hey and if you are driving down just yell out the window as you go through Georgia!

Anonymous said...

We're going there May 12-16! You'll have to let me know all the things I HAVE to see & do. We're staying at the Grand Floridian and we have our meals and a few activities planned but that's about the extent of our planning so far...so any ideas would be helpful ;)
Can't wait to hear about your trip!