Ok...in the true spirit of Valentine's Day. I thought I would share OUR favorite love song. This is an oldie, but we think it's a goodie. The name of the song is "Me and You" by Kenny Chesney. I am not a self proclaimed country music fan.....but, I have ALWAYS loved this song. Michael and I considered it our song when we were dating.....in fact we played it at our wedding. I really like Kenny Chesney. His songs are usually about sand, sun and fun!! Right up my alley!
One more little tidbit of info....I met him one time...actually Kenny Chesney and Peyton Manning at the same time!! Jealous??? huh??!!! are ya??
Anyways....That's a whole other story.....I will have to share it sometime =-)
So....like I was saying....in the true spirit of Valentine's Day.
The question for today is......
What is YOUR favorite love song????
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Posted by
Jennifer
at
6:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















12 comments:
Ok Jennifer -- Are you just really trying to make me sad and jealous. You know I LOVE Kenny Chesney. And Peyton is not too shabby either. Even though I am a little upset I will let you know "our song". At our wedding we danced to Bryan Adams' "When You Love Someone" It is really special to me because I love Bryan Adams' music and Todd surprised me with the song. We also love "Me and You" and listened to it bunches while we were dating. I thought he would pick that song to dance to but he completely surprised. Ahh!!
Tommy and I had so many songs. I would have to say my favorite is "The Keeper of the Stars" by Tracy Byrd. It too is a country song. We danced to it at our wedding. Yes, I know most of you didn't get to do that at your wedding. I'm really sorry about that. It was a great moment to take that first dance with my husband and be in his arms during all the craziness going on around us.
Which Marrige should I disclose the love songs...lol
My first Marriage our song was Forever and Always...by Atlantic Star...anyone remember that? 80's tune well so much for forever and always...lol
This time around....hmm we have so many not just one...there is this one that we love it is called Follow ME by Uncle Kracker. Train to Georgia (hence I moved here for him)....
This was fun!
Jennifer, I know I don't post often (I read daily!), but I will if you promise to disclose the facts surrounding your meeting with Peyton and Kenny SOON! :) I "heart" Peyton! :) Anyway, onto songs- I just asked Jonathan (hubby)to confirm what he thinks our song is (Abigail our 4 year old is listening...she says "Old Macdonald had a farm"...sometimes I believe it is!). It is "When you say NOthing at All" Allison Krauss. We went to her concert together about one month after we started dating, the rest is history. Here we are 8 years later - 2 pretty little girls, a cat, a house. :)
Happy VAlentine's Day!
Anne P.
Happy Valentine's Day to you my new friend!
The one from Casablanca of course!!!
but we danced to an Amy Grant one for our wedding reception...I just can't remember the title...hey...it was almost 18 years ago! HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY!
Ok...our song is "Shower Me with you love" by the group Surface...It was "our song" all through high school..and we also played it at our wedding...I will post it on my blog..in case you haven't heard it before....=)
"Iris" by the goo goo dolls. Ali and I kissed the first time in the "smoke pit" in the AF. Hot story, huh?
Golly-Ghee! I don't know.
We don't really have a song. That's sad...we should have one should we. Paul and I are going to have a talk about that issue!!!!!
MY favorite love song is "Because You Loved Me" by Celine Dion.
Just make sure you tell all your friends that I was your sidekick when WE met Kenny and Peyton. You know we are on first name basis with them!! LOL!!
You have to post our story.
Love you LOTS!!!!!!!!!
M
hmmmmm...
probably.......
"Endless Love" yes I know that's a sappy song...but I love it.
It was sung at our wedding. She sang it so beautifully. Everytime I hear it it reminds me of that special day!
I hope you have a very Happy Valentine's Day.
I love these questions you come up with. Such fun!
Ok... I'm going to be honest... I really really don't like Kenny.. I know... I know... he's "cute" and all... but to me.. coughcoughallhissongssoundthesamecoughcough
Will you still love me???? LOL LOL
sooooooooooo my (our) favorite love song... well.. if you ask me..I'm sure it would be one and hubby anothers...
Me.. Steven Curits Chapman's.. "I will be there"
Hubbys.. would probably be a country song... I'll have to ask him!!!
Our song is "I Will Be Here" by Steven Curtis Chapman...LOVE IT!!!!
I am definately NOT a country music fan :b
Hope you had a good day!
Post a Comment