If you want to be a part of this. It's easy...like I said before, nothing fancy. All you have to do is leave a comment today with your weight loss for the week since Monday. This is COMPLETELY on the honor system.
So that it will be fair and fun for everyone.....if you are going to be a part of the challenge make sure you comment EVERY Friday consistantly through our goal date of April 1st, so we can see how everyone else is doing.
This week, I have lost 1 pound since Monday. Ok...from now on...it will be from Friday to Friday. So next Friday it will be how much you have lost since TODAYS weigh in. I'm going to list my weight....you don't have to....you can just list how much weight you have lost. Whatever works best for you.
My weigh in amount for Monday was 154 lbs. I have lost 1 lb since Monday. So now I am at 153 lbs. My goal for MY weight loss is 8 lbs--I want to be at 145lbs by April 1st.
If you have any questions....you can email me @ mjjbfox@aol.com.
So that it will be fair and fun for everyone.....if you are going to be a part of the challenge make sure you comment EVERY Friday consistantly through our goal date of April 1st, so we can see how everyone else is doing.
This week, I have lost 1 pound since Monday. Ok...from now on...it will be from Friday to Friday. So next Friday it will be how much you have lost since TODAYS weigh in. I'm going to list my weight....you don't have to....you can just list how much weight you have lost. Whatever works best for you.
My weigh in amount for Monday was 154 lbs. I have lost 1 lb since Monday. So now I am at 153 lbs. My goal for MY weight loss is 8 lbs--I want to be at 145lbs by April 1st.
If you have any questions....you can email me @ mjjbfox@aol.com.
















6 comments:
My weight Monday--142 lbs
My weight today--142 lbs
I didn't do so well this week!!
My goal weight--132 lbs
I like your graphic! Did you make that???? If you did, I'm impressed!
Love you
M
My weight Monday: 176
My weight today: 174
I lost 2 lbs so far
My goal weight: 155
I'm sure I will have to continue my weight loss challenge past the April 1st date to reach my goal.
Jennifer thank you for doing this. It motivates me and it's fun.
Okay, I am in. My weight on Monday was 186.5.
My current weight is 184.0
My longterm goal is to get down below 140.
BUT for now, we are making mini-goals of 10 pounds!
I hope to lose 10 pounds by April 1st. So that would put me at 176 as a goal.
Thanks for doing this.
And can I say, you are brave for putting your weight on your blog.
My weight on monday was 118 lbs.
My weight today (friday) is 118 lbs.
My goal is to be back to 110 lbs by May 30th. I set this goal at end of dec...I need to get moving!! (110 is the weight I was when I first got married and when I first got pregnant....but...due to this wonderful perimenopause, i have extra weight in my middle....ARGH! Hard to get it off at my age but I am determined!
My weight as of today is 144. My goal is to be 135 by April 1st.
Ok, I so have to get in on this. I just started going to WW's meetings this week. It's not Monday but my weight last week was 154.6. Today it is 154.0
Woo hoo! My goal is 137.
Post a Comment