Ok...I will begin this story with yesterday evening. When we stopped by my friend, Tracie's house. I had to stop by there because Blake was not a happy camper on the way home from the Vet. He was complaining with his ears hurting. I had a sneaky feeling that he probably had an ear infection. Tracie's son, Mason, had just gotten over an ear infection so I knew she had some ear drops that help relieve the pressure. I was soooo thankful Tracie had those....because Blake felt terrible...and I really didn't want to take Blake to the after hours clinic. I try to avoid that place at all costs, if possible. Because of all the germs you will pick up from all the other sick people while you are there.
Anyways...after a sleepless night last night for the Blakester....he woke up probably every half hour crying with his ears....even WITH the drops and Motrin he kept waking up hurting. This morning I called his pediatrician first thing and made an appointment for Blake to see her.
His pediatrician diagnosed Blake with a double ear infection =-( . He felt soooo bad. I hated it for him. She prescribed more ear drops, some eye drops (he also has an eye infection) and some good ole' Amoxicillin. What would this world do without it??!!!
Blake actually LIKES the taste of it!! All I have to do is take a whiff of it and it takes me back in time to when I was little. I think I lived on that stuff most of my primary school days.
Since we got home today we have just taken it easy and I have taken extra special care of my sick little boy. He is feeling alot better already.
Tonight we are here at home, hanging out together, watching television and playing with Miss Daisy. It's nice.
Michael and I are going to try and get the boys in bed early so they can get a good nights rest. Who knows Michael and I might do something totally CrAZy like...I don't know....hmmmm....maybe....watch a movie!! We watched License To Wed a couple of nights ago. We laughed our heads off. It was great!! If you haven't seen it....you should rent it.
Ok...here's a few more kitty pictures..
As soon as Jarrett got home from school today he went straight to find little Miss Daisy. She was taking a nap with her widdle bunny wabbit, her pink blankey...in her pink fluffy bed. Yep....I have completely lost it!! LOL!!!
Nighty-Night Ya'll!! =-) Have a great weekend!!! 


Here's Blake playing with her this evening. He is dragging a little ribbon and she is chasing him all over our den. He is cracking up the whole time =-)
and she got it!!!!
You will never get it back this time!!!!
Now it's Jarrett's turn.....




















3 comments:
I think you need to pack the whole family up in your vehicle, including kitty, and go for a ride. Then you can be Driving Miss Daisy. Get it? Huh? Oh, I just crack myself up!! And the great thing is that nobody else even has to laugh with me! :-)
OHHHHHHHHHHHH Miss Daisy is the SWEETEST!!!!
I'm so sorry for your little man's ear infections.. GOSH..I remember those days quite well.. my daughter CONSTANTLY had them.. UGH!!
I'm sorry to hear about your son's ear infections. But I was cracking up when you said he likes the taste of the antibiotic because so did my Claire when she was 3! she has only had 1 ear infection but at age 3 when she had it, she would BEG for it to be time for her medicine....bleh....I could not stand the smell...it was so sickly sweet smelling (she said it tasted like Bubblegum!)kids....oh, and I love your little kitty...so adorable!
Post a Comment