Blake just woke up...and he had been asleep since 6:45 yesterday evening. He must be growing!
I just finished laughing my head off at him.
When he started waking up this morning, I let Tiger come in...so Blake could see that he was back home....Blake didn't know he was. He missed out on all the commotion last night. Anyway....Tiger was walking around in the house and he came out of the bathroom when Blake walked down the hall. Blake said..."Momma!!!!! Tiger was in the BATHROOM!!" he thought Tiger had been lost in the bathroom the whole time and he had just found him! ha..ha..ha..
Needless to say he was very glad to see Tiger too...
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Momma! Tiger Was In The Bathroom!!!!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
He's so cute. I'm glad you found your kitty cat too. That made me sad for you guys.
love you,
christy
Post a Comment