Good Morning...
I am here at home this morning....Blake and I didn't get to go to church =-( . Blake still isn't feeling that great and NOW I have a cough too. When I say a cough...it's not your ordinary dainty little lady cough......I'm talking, when I cough, people turn around to see who let the barking German Shepard in!!!! LOL!!! It's ridiculous.....but, sort of funny at the same time.
I just finished ironing Michael and Jarrett's clothes (yes...I am an ironer) and they left just a few minutes ago. Blake is still sleeping so of course I came down here for some quality time with my computer ;-)
Anyways.....Yesterday Jarrett had an Upward Basketball game. Blake and I stayed home from that too =-( . We just didn't want to get Blake out anymore than we had too....because of his ears. Mamaw Na Na and Papaw Dan (Michael's Mom and Dad) got to come and watch him play. When they got back home from his game the first thing that Papaw Dan said when he walked through our door was "Jarrett had an extraordinary game!!" Jarrett scored 18 points. Jarrett is such a good little basketball player. I'm a proud Momma!....can you tell???!!!....is it obvious??!!!!! LOL!!!
We kept Blake home most of the day yesterday. But, yesterday evening one of his bestest little buddies, Mason, had his 5th birthday party. Blake wanted to go sooooo bad...he had looked forward to it all week....so we decided to let him go. What he has isn't contagious so what could it hurt (it hurt a little...he didn't sleep much at all last night...hence the reason we are home this morning.) They had such a good time. Blake played and played. It was at this huge indoor playground. You have probably heard me talking about Jamey, Tracie, Mason and Sydnee ALOT. That's because they are friends....that feel MORE like family!! =-) Have any of those??? If you do...you know what a blessing friends like that are. We have some more friends like that too....The Clymens family (Jayme, Tommy, Allie and Ashley)...You have heard me talk alot about them too. The Lord has blessed us with wonderful friends! Ok...I'm showing my sentimental side ain't I. I'm very sentimental....I just can't help it!!! =-) I yam...who I yam!! (That was in my Popeye voice)
Ok....let me get back on track...
So after Mason's party, we came home.....Mamaw Na Na and Papaw Dan was still here. (Mamaw Na Na even went to Mason's party with us. Jarrett and Blake begged her to go and she couldn't tell them little boys no. ) We watched the Nascar Bud Shoot Out. Michael and Danny are HUGE Nascar fans. Me and Nancy not so much. We just sat around and talked and ate. I had to make a run to Moto's (Japanese restaurant) Jayme has me HOOKED on it!! I LOVE THAT PLACE. I had never eaten there until 2 weekends ago....and I'm hooked now. I'm the only one in our little family....soooo I go get take out from there alot. YUM-YUM-YUM!!!
Ok...I have done lots of rambling in this post.....I hope you hung in there to read it. You may have already gotten bored and stopped reading. To those readers...I'm sorry. You should have hung in there.....
To those of you that are still reading....you will find out that.....WE WON THE LOTTERY AND THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE STILL READING WILL RECEIVE ONE MILLION DOLLARS EACH!!!! JUST LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR MAILING ADDRESS AND I WILL OVERNIGHT IT TO YOU!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???!!!!!
Well, if you do believe it....you shouldn't have. Those of you that know me well...I'm sure you didn't. Those of you that are just getting to know me...you will soon know better than to believe my silliness. Sometimes I enjoy my humor alot more than anyone else does...so you will just have to bear with me....tee-hee-hee. We don't even play the lottery. I just thought....What a spectacular way news like that would have been to end this rambling post.
I just smacked myself for you.
Have a great Sunday. Hopefully tommorrow Me and the Blakester will be feeling better. Say a prayer that Michael, Jarrett and Blake don't get this cough.
I will leave you with, yes, more Kitty photos....to give my friend, Tanja, even more kitty envy {wink}
You will see below....Jarrett was reading Treasure Island. Daisy was laying with him....as if she was reading right along with him. Soooooo stinkin' cute!!!!! Blake was in the top bunk "reading" too. Daisy fell asleep. Jarrett finished Treasure Island. He said that was one of his favorite books. That book was 198 pages. My little reader!






Ps...I hope my fellow Weight Loss Challengers are doing better than ME this weekend. I haven't done so great! Especially after eating Japanese at 9:00 last night!!!! Oh well.....I still have until Friday to get myself back in line! Good luck to you!! Can't wait to see everyone's numbers on Friday!!! Yeehaaawww!!!!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Top Of The Mornin' To Ya!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















13 comments:
I'm one of those that DID NOT believe you...because I know you all too well my friend! I have to admit I do love your silly silly humor!! I always find myself smiling at my computer screen when I am reading your blog. LOL!!!!
Emma isn't feel well this morning either. She has a snotty nose and didn't sleep well last night. So we didn't go to church this morning either.
I, along with your friend Tanya, have much kitty envy. Emma loves looking at the pix of Daisy. We will probably have to invest in a kitty soon.
I hope you guys feel better.
Love you Jenn
M
Seems like I vaguely remember that German Shepard cough? I thought it sounded a little more like a Rottweiller though...=) Seriously, hope you get to feeling better...
Missed you at chuch this morning. I saw Michael in the choir loft, but not you, and I didn't get a chance to ask him about you. I was afraid someone wasn't feeling well. Hope you feel better soon. Can I kitty sit some time soon? :-)
Well I hope those *silly pills* you must have taken this mornig helped ;)
Since I'm one of those just getting to know you I didn't belive you...just laughed at ya!
I hope you're feeling better soon (then agian, posts when you're not feeling well are pretty fun to read!)
I love Moto! Japanese food is one of my favs. I have resolved not to eat it until I lose some weight. I've done pretty well this weekend. I went to Applebees with the hubby and we ate off of the weight watchers menu :-o) It was yummy.
Love the kitty! She is adorable! Hope you and your son make a quick recovery!
I hope you and Blake are feeling much better today.
You can always make me smile.
I love you
Sharon
sorry
I didn't mean to send that twice.
Sharon
You are hysterical!
I have a cough just like that. Very deep...not ladylike at all. I sound very much like a barking dog too. LOL!!!
I love Japanese food too! Very good, but very fattening!! UGH!
I am enjoying getting to know you and your silliness. Keep it coming.
Well...hello Jennifer!!!
How exciting to meet bloggers near us! We'll all have to plan a lunch date and meet up!!! I am coming back to read your blog after while...right now we are out the door to art class, hip hop dance, & clogging lessons.....be back home around 9pm! Whew! Mondays are our busiest day!!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment....I am excited about getting to know you and Sonya better!!!
Blessings,
Denise
I hope you guys are much better today.
Did you put a muzzle on that cough! HA!!
You are funny, sweet and so loveable!!
Do you and Mike have any Valentine's plans? Tim and I are going out of town to a bed and breakfast in Charleston. I'm very excited!
Talk to you soon
Karen
I hope everyone is feeling better in your house soon! You weren't near the destruction from the tornadoes were you, that dave and I read about in the paper up here? I was praying for all my blogging friends that I know live in the midwest/southeast. We are just dealing with bitter cold and winds. YUCK! But at least it's sunny today! I cracked up at this post....made my afternoon!
Your humor made me smile and I didn't believe for a second about the lottery, although it would have been nice....
Diane
Post a Comment